Friday, February 27, 2009

The world welcomes my new nephew, Gradi Christopher Wilkins!!!!


Well for those of you who know me, I am proud to be an aunt to my brother Brett, and sister-in-law Michelles, three kids, Riley, Kobe and Brodie. Last night at 5:30am I received a call from my brother that Michelle gave birth to a healthy little boy!!!! He was born at 9:15pm, yesterday, weighing in at 9 lbs 1 oz and 20 1/2 inches long!!!! They named him Gradi Christopher Wilkins. (Christopher is my brother's middle name). I was pretty excited and couldn't go back to sleep for another hour after I talked with him!!! Michelle is doing well, just exhausted. I called Brett this morning and wished him Happy 33rd Birthday and he was asleep at the hospital. Riley apparently was in the delivery room the whole time and witnessed it and she is happy to be a proud sister of three little boys. Kobe and Brodie I am sure are excited to have another little brother. Riley and Kobe are missing school tomorrow to go see Gradi and be with Brett and Michelle. I am so happy that he is healthy and everyone is doing well!!

Today we have a game against Kayseri. It is a pretty big game for us, and will be important to get this win in if we want to advance in playoffs. After the game I am catching a night flight out for Athens, Greece to go and hang out with my old ISU teammates, Mary Fox and Lindsey Wilson!!! Also an teammate from Sacramento, Kristin Haynie, who is playing there and a teammate from San Antonio, Erin Buescher (now Perperoglou :) I should be a great weekend after we get a big win today and hopefully I make all my flights!!!!


Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Britt<><

1 comment:

Linda said...

Congrats Auntie :)