Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Leaving for Turkey on Friday!

Well we made a great run in the WNBA Finals against Detroit but unfortunately lost and took the silver. It was a great experience and made a lot of great friends along the way. Monday we flew back to San Antonio and I packed up my apartment and flew home yesterday morning on a 6am flight. It has been great to be home and got to hang out with my family last night. I am packing and resting the next few days and will be flying out for Mersin, Turkey on Friday!! Will write and post more pictures later. Please pray for my travels and transition to a totally different culture, team and country!!

Love you all!

Britt<><

1 comment:

Jack and Sheryl said...

Hey Brittany,
I would love to get in touch with you. You can reach us by email at: jackandsheryl@rememberus.net Shoot me an email so I have your's, and we can talk. :) I hope your adjustment has gone well so far.
Blessings,
Sheryl